We are looking for a former Microsoft developer who has worked in the SQL Server development team to assist us with developing a highly available distributed optimisation for SQL server apps.
- Detailed knowledge of how optimisation, indexes, locks, profiling, etc. work at a code level
- Detailed knowledge of the TDS spec.
- Fortune 20 clients
- Innovative Products
- Extending life of products
- Distributing desktop apps via web / virtualisation
- Distributed optimisation for SQL Server apps
Team Goal - Maintainable Software, through
- Continuous Integration
- Striving for Continuous Delivery
- High coverage of automated tests
- Confidence in Software
- Writing maintainable automated tests
- Networking (TCP/IP, mostly)
To thank you for sharing your awesomeness, we give you:
- Company stock options.
- Plenty of holiday: The usual 20 days + public holidays but also an extra 3 days for the Christmas period and another day off for your birthday (or day after if that makes more sense!). Not only that but for every year you work here you'll get yet another day off per year, so basically if you work here till you're 200 you won't have to work at all!
- Boring but ultimately super useful stuff like private medical insurance, contributed pension, life insurance, critical illness insurance and income protection and even ones I've never heard of like Best Doctors, EmployeeCare and a Health and a Wellbeing Advisory Service. Pretty swish.
- Working hours compatible with having a life.
- Personal training budget.
- Travel season ticket loan, bike storage & shower facilities.
- Super smart and friendly colleagues.
- Ability to gorge yourself from our well stocked fruit bowl or with sweets, chocolates, ice creams, coffee or from our rather too tempting booze fridge.
Interested? Then get in touch with us by emailing your CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE