Website Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.cloudhouse.com.
1. Who we are and how to contact us
www.cloudhouse.com is a site operated by Cloudhouse Technologies Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07360219 and have our registered office at PO Box 76590, London SW11 9PF. Our main trading address is PO Box 76590, London SW11 9PF. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone us on 0203 515 1505.
2. By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. There are other terms that may apply to you
• Our Acceptable Use Policy www.cloudhouse.com/acceptable-use-policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you purchase products and services from us, these would be subject to our standard terms and conditions which are available on request.
If you are a partner and use our partner restricted areas of our site, please refer to our partner terms and conditions relating to your use of those areas may apply.
4. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 19/06/2018 when we adopted these terms.
5. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. We may suspend or withdraw our site
7. Where you access our site
Our site assumes that users are located in the United Kingdom but you can access and use our site in other locations. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in locations other than the United Kingdom or is compliant with law applicable to locations other than the United Kingdom.
8. You must keep your account details safe
9. How you may use material on our site
10. Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
12. User-generated content is not approved by us
Our site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions www.cloudhouse.com/webite-terms-conditions
14. If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
15. Consumer or private use:
• Please note that we only provide our site for commercial or business purposes. You agree not to use our site for any consumer, domestic and/or private use.
• Our site is not intended to be accessed or use by children or minors.
16. How we may use your personal information
We will only use your personal information as set out in our www.cloudhouse.com/privacy-policy.
17. Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy www.cloudhouse.com/acceptable-use-policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Except where you are a partner accessing restricted areas of our site where different terms and conditions apply, please refer to your signed partner agreement, any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy www.cloudhouse.com/acceptable-use-policy. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
18. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
• a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence granted to us to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the services provided by our site and across different media. We may also use such content to promote our site or such services.
• a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence granted to other users of our site, including our partners, to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that usergenerated content in connection with the service provided by our site and across different media to use such content in accordance with the functionality of the site.
19. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
20. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any
part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy www.cloudhouse.com/acceptable-use-policy. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
21. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
22. Our trademarks
Cloudhouse, Cloudhouse Containers and Cloudhouse Evergreen are trade marks of Cloudhouse Technologies Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.